- 1 cup shortening or butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins or dried cherries or dried blueberries or dried figs all cut up
October 23, 2008
This is a great Oatmeal cookie recipe. I like to play around with the dried fruits a bit. I especially love to put my cousin's dried cherries in the mix. Enjoy
I think Elon Musk is interesting, humble and arrogant all at the same time. I'm glad he is him. Neat guy. Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck I...
Looks like for me that we are getting toppy in the market. That said, I'm maintaining my opinion that we are likely to see more and mo...
5 from 98 votes Classic Banana Bread Recipe This Classic Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! You can enjoy this...
Quite disturbing article. Ex-Soros Adviser Fujimaki Says Japan to Probably Default by 2017 http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-15/ex-soro...