- 1 cup shortening or butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins or dried cherries or dried blueberries or dried figs all cut up
October 23, 2008
This is a great Oatmeal cookie recipe. I like to play around with the dried fruits a bit. I especially love to put my cousin's dried cherries in the mix. Enjoy
Concerning article. The double edge of globalization. Guns and butter can be so complicated. Former Google CEO Issues Dire Warning About Ch...
Great article. There's a huge risk to the U.S. economy right now—and almost no one is paying attention Put simply, the U.S. is courting...
Not sure why the President is getting so involved in the bankruptcy. If a problem arises he can help with between the unions and Chrysler I...
Good article Opinion: A humble prediction for what comes after Omicron Almost two years into the Covid-19 pandemic, Dr. Kent Sepkowitz writ...